This page lists resources for EGL Development Tools (EDT). The project is creating two aspects of the open-source EGL technology:
- EGL Core, which provides the basic rules of EGL syntax.
- Eclipse IDE for the EGL Developer, which is a spiffy environment for writing and transforming business applications.
Eclipse IDE for the EGL Developer is the first extension of EGL Core.
Taking a first look
For EGL business developers:
For EDT project developers:
- The edt-dev mailing list
- The edt-dev mailing list archives
- How to be notified of EDT bugs
- The Eclipse project summary page
- The EDT Team
Exploring the plan
Handling tasks on the web
- Developer's guide to getting started on EDT
- How to commit EDT code
- How to add new EDT plugins
- How to update system types
- Guidelines for moving code from IBM Rational Business Developer
Eclipse Foundation docs:
Comparing EDT to IBM Rational Business Developer
- Differences between EDT 0.7.0 and Rational Business Developer
- Language changes
- Moving applications from Rational Business Developer to EDT