ECF Conference Call 8.20.2007
Revision as of 14:23, 1 October 2007 by John arthorne.ca.ibm.com
ECF 1.1 Target Release Date
- NOTES: ECF 1.1 Target Date changed to Sept 7, 2007. See Ganymede Release Schedule
- ACTION ITEM FOR COMMITTERS: Please assign yourself additional relevant bugs from the above list and resolve them.
ECF Automated Build Now Active
- In place/running with automated daily builds at ecf2.osuosl.org (Ted and Pete) bug 135450
- ACTION ITEM FOR COMMITTERS: Please add yourself to ecf-build mailing list to receive build notifications.
Status for ECF Ongoing Work Areas
- Enhancement Request/Bug Backlog (zx, Scott, rcjsuen, others)
- ShareCode Into Build/Deployed App (Marcelo Mayworm)
- Jingle (Moritz Post) bug 173857
- NOTES: Moritz and Scott are testing Jingle provider Aug 22, others that wish to get/use Moritz' work should contact him directly or via email@example.com.
- Asterisk/IAX (Roland Fru) bug 197430
- NOTES: Roland is working on IAX provider. Status to be updated by Roland.
- Cola and XCDE in org.eclipse.ecf.examples.collab.editor (Mustafa, Boris?, Ken, others?) bug 170866, bug 192578, others
- NOTES: Mustafa is working on generalizing Cola code via plugin at ecf1.osuosl.org and will coordinate with Scott for checkin to CVS at dev.eclipse.org (over existing plugin org.eclipse.ecf.example.collab.editor). Target date for code move: Aug 29, 2007.
- NOTES: An ECF generic JMS server implementation for both ActiveMQ/Websphere CE and BEA Weblogic now exist at ecf1.osuosl.org. See here for info on accessing via CVS.
- NOTES: ECF is being used by the Equinox Provisioning M1. Additional bugs and enhancement requests will be forthcoming associated the provisioning usage.
- Remote Services (Scott)
- NOTES: Remote services API now supported via following providers: XMPP, ECF Generic, ActiveMQ JMS, Weblogic JMS.
- Discovery API (Scott): bug 193024
- NOTES: Enhancement requests (and contribution) forthcoming (e.g. IServiceTypeID).