Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "ECF Conference Call 4.16.2013"

(When)
Line 1: Line 1:
 +
==Attendees==
 +
 +
*Markus Kuppe, Scott Lewis, Prashant Tiwari. Harshana Martin
 +
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
  
Line 5: Line 9:
 
====When====
 
====When====
  
TBD.  Target is sometime in April 2013...prior to the run up to Kepler simultaneous release...but it's partially dependent upon when we can get access to the OSGI Remote Services/RSA TCK...via OSGi Consortium and EF legal.
+
TBD.  Target is sometime in April 2013...prior to the run up to Kepler simultaneous release...but it's partially dependent upon when we can get access to the OSGI Remote Services/RSA TCK...via OSGi Consortium and EF legal
 +
 
 +
Action:  Scott will communicate with Mike Milinkovich about the availability of the RSA TCK to us.
  
 
====What====
 
====What====
Line 15: Line 21:
 
===Usage of Git and Gerrit for ECF contributions===
 
===Usage of Git and Gerrit for ECF contributions===
  
*Markus will propose on bug [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=403675 bug 403675] that we use gerrit (newly enabled for the ECF project via [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=386286 bug 386286]).  We can try out how it works with our committers via that bug.
+
*Action:  Markus will propose on bug [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=403675 bug 403675] that we use gerrit (newly enabled for the ECF project via [https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=386286 bug 386286]).  We can try out how it works with our committers via that bug.
  
 
===GSoC Projects for GSoC'13===
 
===GSoC Projects for GSoC'13===
  
Harshana will post some potential ECF GSOC projects on the GSOC 13 ideas page.
+
Action:  Harshana will post some potential ECF GSOC projects on the GSOC 13 ideas page.
  
 
===Tycho and Maven Integration===
 
===Tycho and Maven Integration===
  
Git branch for Tycho work?  Harshana says yes...it's at github.  Harshana will send mailing list post to describe where things are at, what any block
+
Git branch for Tycho work?  Harshana says yes...it's at github.
 +
 
 +
Action: Harshana will send mailing list post to describe where things are at, what any block
  
 
===Other Items===
 
===Other Items===
  
Prashant is interested in contributing in shared editing, android clients, and possibly other ideas.  Scott will send email to mailing list to solicit input and committer support for work by Prashant in these areas and others that he might be interested in.
+
Prashant is interested in contributing in shared editing, android clients, and possibly other ideas.   
  
==Attendees==
+
Action:  Scott will send email to mailing list to solicit input and committer support for work by Prashant in these areas and others that he might be interested in.
 
+
*Markus Kuppe, Scott Lewis, Prashant Tiwari. Harshana Martin
+

Revision as of 13:03, 16 April 2013

Attendees

  • Markus Kuppe, Scott Lewis, Prashant Tiwari. Harshana Martin

Agenda

Next Release of ECF: 3.6.1

When

TBD. Target is sometime in April 2013...prior to the run up to Kepler simultaneous release...but it's partially dependent upon when we can get access to the OSGI Remote Services/RSA TCK...via OSGi Consortium and EF legal.

Action: Scott will communicate with Mike Milinkovich about the availability of the RSA TCK to us.

What

  • 3.6.1 *will not* include work on updating rest API to use apache httpclient4 bug 403675. This work will be targeted for Kepler Simultaneous Release (late June).

Usage of Git and Gerrit for ECF contributions

  • Action: Markus will propose on bug bug 403675 that we use gerrit (newly enabled for the ECF project via bug 386286). We can try out how it works with our committers via that bug.

GSoC Projects for GSoC'13

Action: Harshana will post some potential ECF GSOC projects on the GSOC 13 ideas page.

Tycho and Maven Integration

Git branch for Tycho work? Harshana says yes...it's at github.

Action: Harshana will send mailing list post to describe where things are at, what any block

Other Items

Prashant is interested in contributing in shared editing, android clients, and possibly other ideas.

Action: Scott will send email to mailing list to solicit input and committer support for work by Prashant in these areas and others that he might be interested in.