ECF Conference Call 2.17.2009
Revision as of 04:58, 18 February 2009 by Bugs.eclipse.org.lemmster.de (→Automated Test Infrastructure)
- Scott Lewis, Markus Kuppe, Marcelo Mayworm, Jan Rellermeyer, Phillip Konradi
OSGi RFC119 Implementation
- See ECF/Implementation_of_RFC119
- See this email thread
- Scott, Markus, Marcelo, and Jan are going to have standing weekly meetings starting Thursday Feb 26, 2009 at 1500UTC/7am pacific.
Toast Demo at EclipseCon 2009
- Remote Services (provisioning, remote control)
- ECF Apps: Twitter notifications, Remote playing of MP3s, IM/Chat, VOIP, Others?
- Scott will send login info and Toast CVS access info to Jan, Markus, and Marcelo.
EclipseCon Tutorials, Talks, Demos, and ECF Book Work
- Markus has made a draft copy of tutorial slides in ECF CVS at /tutorials/EclipseCON 2009/Distributed OSGi - The ECF way.fodp. Also see bug 265187.
Scott and Marcelo will contact Mustafa about reengaging in preparation.
Automated Test Infrastructure
- ACTION: All committers please go here , create a login for yourself (please use your CVS username), and address the any test cases that are failing...that you can address.
Filetransfer API/Implementation Work
- Henrich Kraemer has started contributing to the file transfer API work with apache httpclient. For example, see bug 263613.