ECE2019 MBSE at Eclipse
The MBSE@Eclipse meeting brings together users and developers of Eclipse modeling technologies and provides a forum to present and discuss requirements regarding systems engineering tools in industry, as well as ongoing and future development plans for the modeling technologies at Eclipse. Moreover, MBSE@Eclipse shall enable users and developers to identify potential topics and themes for collaborating on Eclipse modeling technologies to help meeting the innovative requirements for systems engineering for the years to come. Potential Eclipse technologies to be discussed are Eclipse Papyrus, UML, SysML, Eclipse GLSP, Eclipse Sprotty,  Capella, etc.
- Jonas Helming, EclipseSource
- Philip Langer, EclipseSource
- Cédric Brun, Obeo
Feel free to add yourself if you'd like to contribute to the organization of this event.
Please feel free to add suggestions for topics to discuss, presentations, etc.
- Philip Langer — Building custom Systems Engineering tools with Eclipse Papyrus, 30 minutes
- Jonas Helming — Rocketing the greatness of EMF into the cloud with EMF.cloud, 30 minutes
- Philip Langer — Diagrams in web and space with GLSP, 30 minutes
- Cédric Brun - How a methodological guidance is a game changer for your MBSE Journey with Capella, 30 minutes
Please add your name to indicate an interest in attending this event.
- Philip Langer
- Jonas Helming
- Cédric Brun