EATOP Technical Meeting 20141020
Revision as of 10:09, 20 October 2014 by Stefan.voget.continental-corporation.com
20.10.2014, 14:00 - 15:00
- Stefan Voget, Continental Automotive
- Stefan Ebenschwanger, Continental Automotive
- Henrik Kaijser, Volvo
- Henrik Lönn, Volvo
- Validation plugin from Continental Automotive is finalized; upload will be done soon
- Example graphical editor from Continental Automotive is close to finalization; IPZilla item will be created soon
- Volvo implemented the following plugins that should be added to EATOP
- Requirement Allocation completeness graph A bar graph or circle diagram showing the fraction of allocated requirements
- Model Overview A graphical overview of which elements belong to which abstraction level or extension
- Diagram viewer A plugin that opens diagrams defined according to Synligare’s diagram exchange format
- ErrorModel Generation A plugin that generates an errorpropagation model based on the selected nominal architecture.
- ErrorModel Refinement Assistant A plugin that assists manipulations of error models by collapsing ports and subfunctions with maintained linking to nominal model.
- ErrorModel Visualization A graphical representation of the generated error model to assist understanding and assessment
- ErrorModel Consistency Check A Plugin that checks if the ErrorModel is consistent with the nominal model, or if the nominal model has been changed.
- ErrorModel2HipHops Export A plugin that generates an input file for the HipHops fault tree analysis tool.
- Henrik Kaijser from Volvo will be added as contributor to EATOP
- Henrik Lönn from Volvo will add bugzilla item for support of graphical exchange formats