Jump to: navigation, search

E4/Resources/Meeting/28-Nov-2008

< E4‎ | Resources‎ | Meeting
Revision as of 11:55, 12 December 2008 by Martin.oberhuber.windriver.com (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Meeting Title: E4 Resources meeting
Date & Time: Friday Nov 28, 2008 at 1600 UTC / 11am EST / 8am PST
Ical.gifiCal,Xml.gifATOM News Feed,Html.gifHTML
Canada and US Toll Free: (866) 740-7083
International Dial-in: +1 (702) 696-4217 (more numbers here)
Conference ID: 613 277 0037 #

Attendees

  • Call is Open, Anybody can join.
  • Signed-up: Chris R, Szymon B, Serge B, Ken H, Eric F, Doug S, Martin O

Agenda/Notes

Feel free to edit, but not during the meeting

Review of Action Items

  • Last Meeting: E4/Resources/Meeting/14-Nov-2008
    • Ok green.gif Serge commit his patches to e4 resources
    • Ok green.gif Martin bug 255371 for Modeled Preferences
    • Ok green.gif Terry bug 255425 file bug for Project Creation Working Copy (transaction)
    • John find or file bug for separating resources workspace from Platform.instanceLocation

Status Update

  • Serge
    • commit rights done, filters checked in, adds coming
    • question on build. which base line platform
    • need a CVS log
      • Martin see if he can use his CVS search from TM
  • Szymon
    • Would be use to set up a more real time communication channel like IRC
      • Doug has IRC blocked but will ask to unblock
  • Martin
  • Chris
    • Looking at EFS changes to support external tools
      • Needs to create a bug
    • Asynchronous discussion
      • Could be used for staged loading of project info
      • How far do we take asynchronicity
  • Doug still needs to understand RESTful APIs
  • Martin looking at EclipseCon talks for e4 resources
  • Eric
    • Very interested in the project facets and has done some prototyping

Action Items

  • Martin to look at CVS Search for us
  • Doug to work on getting people on IRC
  • Chris to raise bug on EFS changes for external tools
  • Martin to co-ordinate EclipseCon talks

Next Meeting