E4/Meeting Minutes/Status 20130307
- Daniel Rolka
- Szymon P
- Next week is M6. Full day test pass on Tuesday March 12.
- API Freeze for Kepler next week. Changes after that are possible but need PMC approval
- We are now all using the CBI builds for all development and testing
- Paul W still looking to get three fixes in
- John deleting code - provisional API that never went anywhere and isn't used
- e4 photo example now working again
- Eric working on list of services to make API. This will be very small for Kepler.
- We also need some high level documentation describing how the different bits of API fit together, how to use them from perspective of someone writing a part, etc.
- Any bundle with real API needs a version number >= 1.0, and at least migrate minor segment from previous release.
- Need to ensure we don't have duplicate mechanisms between @Named style and service injection
- We had some discussion on how to implement split editors
- We are going to delete hundreds of old developer topic branches in eclipse.platform.ui git repository. We will create tags for all branch tips so work is saved