Difference between revisions of "E4/Meeting Minutes/Status 20130124"
(New page: = Attendees = * Dani * Bogdan * Paul<sup>2</sup> * Eric * Brian * John = Minutes = * Looking at three last bugs left for 4.2.2 * Next week is Kepler M5 * Investigating bug where part is...)
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 12:06, 24 January 2013
- Looking at three last bugs left for 4.2.2
- Next week is Kepler M5
- Investigating bug where part is trying to remove listeners from active window during shutdown
- getActiveWorkbenchWindow non-null during shutdown in IDE, but it is null in an RCP app
- It is a bad client coding pattern
- bug 387475 if part throws exception during init it is not handled correctly
- Fix in Kepler but defer for Juno
- bug 296599 PDE JUnit doesn't currently work on pure e4 applications because TestableObject lives in the workbench
- Resurrected ppc-32 to support peole still running it (e.g., Karaoke machines).