- You can get the projects directly from Git via our collection of project set files and load them into the latest I build.
- UI: Running the e4 photo demo, contacts demo, and the CSS examples - See the graduated CSS at Eclipse4/CSS
- XWT: Running the declarative UI demos (moved to its own project)
- RAP: Running the demos on RAP
- E4/Scripting - Work on the EASE scripting environment.
- Search Console
- Deeplinking - Full hyperlink capabilities for the client side
- CSS (graduated)
- Workbench Model (graduated)
- Eclipse Application Services
- Pervasive Themes
- Compatibility (graduated)
- Self Hosting (N/A)
- Work Areas
- XWT (graduated)
- The Compatibility layer is the Eclipse 4.1 SDK. But there is more information on the e4 compatibility layer