Conference Room at RuN-e Software & Consulting. Westfalendamm 251 (B1, Corner to Lübkestraße), 44141 Dortmund.
Public Transport: Take U47 with direction to Dortmund-Aplerbeck. Destination station is 'Lübkestraße'.
Date and Time
Tuesday, November 27th, 18:30 - 22:00
Karsten Thoms, itemis AG and Eclipse Committer
If you would like to present at a DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Karsten Thoms, itemis: Model-Driven Software Development using the Eclipse Modeling Project
- Marc Habiger, itemis: Enabling Model-Driven Software Development for Embedded Systems
- Andreas Braig, Torsten Schlichting, gbtec: Eclipse RCP based Business Process Modeling
- Moritz Eysholdt, University of Oldenburg: Eclipse News from the OOPSLA Conference
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible. The room has space for approx. 30 people.
- Karsten Thoms, itemis AG
- Oliver Rossbach, ROSCONSULT
- Darius Jockel, itemis AG
- André Ritter, Schenker AG
- Gabriele Klar, Schenker AG
- Frank Tentler, sugr GmbH
- Marc Habiger, itemis AG
- Andreas Braig, gbtec software + consulting AG
- Torsten Schlichting, gbtec software + consulting AG
- Ingo Griebsch, gbtec software + consulting AG
- Thorsten Langer, gbtec software + consulting AG
- Boris Brodski, Steria-Mummert Consulting AG
- Tobias Goeschel, jan Services for Banks AG
- Moritz Eysholdt, University of Oldenburg
- Markus Behrendt, Bayer Schering Pharma AG