Development Resources/HOWTO/Review Process
- Schedule the review by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reviews are scheduled at most twice a month, usually on Wednesdays, usually in the morning (USA)/afternoon (Europe)/night (Asia).
- Reviews are grouped up to four at a time.
- At least one week in advance of the review, you (project or proposal lead) sends the docuware to email@example.com for posting.
- The EMO posts the docuware via the website (through the wonders of database-driven web pages, the docuware is automatically linked from the review notice/the proposal).
- The EMO announces the reviews:
- via the eclipse.org/projects what's new web page (as soon as the review is scheduled)
- via the reviews and announcements RSS feed (as soon as the review is scheduled and again when the docuware is posted)
- via email to the committers and membership-at-large mailing lists (at least one week in advance of the scheduled review conference call)
- If the membership requests the review conference call, then it is held at the scheduled time.
- The project/proposal lead(s) must attend the call.
- For Creation and Graduation Reviews, the project's mentors must attend the call.
- These calls tend to be short (15-20 minutes). The purpose of the call is for the team to answer any questions from the community that have not otherwise been answered by the written material and/or discussions in the newsgroup.
This page is moderated by Anne Jacko and Bjorn Freeman-Benson (Eclipse Foundation)