|Meeting Title:||Conference Call on Device Debugging|
|Date & Time:||Thursday 3 Sep 2009 at 8:00am PDT / 10:00 am CDT / 11:00am EDT|
|USA/Canada tool free dial-in:||(866) 869-3090|
|International dial-ins:||Austria 01 92 87 547, Germany 06 92 22 21 61 10, Sweden 08 56 61 94 27, France 01 70 73 27 20, UK 02 08 11 81 026 or 08 44 57 90 592|
|Webex:|| 1. Go to https://windriver.webex.com/windriver/j.php?ED=129550967&UID=0 |
2. Enter your name and email address.
- Pawel (Wind River)
- Randy (Wind River)
- Ted (Wind River)
- Doug (Wind River)
- Patrick (TI)
- Navid (TI)
- Dobrin (TI)
- Darin (IBM)
- Michel (IBM)
- Ken (Nokia)
- John (Freescale)
- Mike (Ultrasoc)
Agenda and Minutes
- Debug action API
- Supporting BP view
- Created a plan for 3.6
- Completed M2 milestone
- Check box support in flexible hierarchy view
- Created a test plugin for platform, split out some tests from JDT. Look for results in the nightly build page.
- Planning: launch configuration templates.
- Breakpoint View Improvements
- Majority of functionality working.
- Outsanding issues (sorting, detail pane,
- Detail pane?
- Working set updates failing some tests.
- Need to remove existing BP view and migrate flexible hierarchy as the main BP view
- Breakpoint Actions Sets
- Ken volunteered to advice on how to move this framework to platform
- Darin to examine actions in CDT
- Memory Browser Demo
- Memory browser shows tabs of memory at different memory addresses
- Each debug context can have its own set of memory tabs
- Tabs are not serialized between debug sessions
- Displaying tabs side by side are not supported, as is not synchronized scrolling
- Recording of the memory view demo (sorry no audio)
- Ask Samantha to schedule a meeting with Ted to look at the memory browser again.