|Mailing List • Forums • IRC|
|Browse Source • Project Set File|
This page summarizes all the work that must be done to add Java(tm) 7 support to JDT Debug.
Current Status at a Glance
|Switch on Strings||Multi-catch||Try-with-Resources|
||Partially implemented or "can be improved"|
||Not tested yet|
- Support for switch on strings has been added and tested - bug 350325 - FIXED
- Support for multi-catch has been added (UnifiedTypes) and tested - bug 349400 - FIXED
- Support for try-with-resource has been added and tested - bug 349400 - FIXED
- Support for Diamond has been tested - no issues found
- Support for polymorphic methods has been tested - no issues found
- Support for simplified varargs - bug 350745
No remaining work.
How to Test
Instructions on how to test the Java(tm) 7 support can be found on the JDT Core wiki page.