|Platform Mailing List • Platform Forums • IRC • mattermost|
|Open • Help Wanted • Bug Day|
The Eclipse Debug Project is not a single project unto itself, it is in fact comprised of two distinct components: Platform Debug and JDT Debug.
Platform Debug defines interfaces for a language independent debug model which abstract common debugging features of many languages, whereas, JDT Debug provides an implementation of platform debug providing Java debugging support and works with any JDPA-compliant target Java VM.
Both Platform and JDT Debug are built into Eclipse and ship as part of the Eclipse SDK.
Debug is split into two components in two different projects
- Debug FAQ - Have a question, look for it here first
- Get Involved - How to get involved and contribute to debug
- Who We Are - Meet the current committers
- Articles and Tutorials - Covering a variety of debugging topics
- Test Plans - Old and current release test plans
- Blog - The debug team blog