|Mailing List • Forums • IRC|
|Browse Source • Project Set File|
The Eclipse Debug Project is not a single project unto itself, it is in fact comprised of two distinct components: Platform Debug and JDT Debug.
Platform Debug defines interfaces for a language independent debug model which abstract common debugging features of many languages, whereas, JDT Debug provides an implementation of platform debug providing Java debugging support and works with any JDPA-compliant target Java VM.
Both Platform and JDT Debug are built into Eclipse and ship as part of the Eclipse SDK follow the Eclipse Coding Conventions
The plans listed in this section are unofficial documents used by the Debug community to help with the planning process. Items mentioned in the plans are not guaranteed to be found in a release.
To see the official plan for Eclipse, including committed Debug items go here.
- Frequently Asked Qestions - Have a question, look for it here first
- Get Involved - How to get involved and contribute to debug
- Who We Are - Meet the current committers
- Articles and Tutorials - Covering a variety of debugging topics
- Test Script - Old and current release test plans
- Blog - The debug team blog