Dash Project/Commits Explorer
The source is available too, if you want to learn more about the web APIs.
Here we are collecting information about incorrect or mis-classified commits reported by the explorer.
- Some user names were changed when OTI joined IBM. Commits by the old login should be classified under the new. These old logins are categorized as "unknown".
- People who have changed companies are being reported as having worked for their current company for all of history rather than as having worked for company A until 2005 and then company B.
- People categorized under "individual" may be associated with a company, just not an Eclipse member company that has signed a Member Committer Agreement.
- http://dash.eclipse.org/dash/commits/web-api/commit-details.php has a LIMIT 1000 restriction on it for performance reasons. See bug 210492.
- Some queries return data in 1, 3, 6, 9 month intervals; others return year-to-date data. In order to be able to accurately compare these queries, a common interval must be supported.
- Commits to the www.eclipse.org website content (/cvsroot/org.eclipse) are mis-categorized as Phoenix project commits. These should be split into "web commits" and "code commits" so that website content != phoenix project. See bug 210038.
- There is at least one example of a user with > 0 commits and < 1 LOC for those commits. For example, see: , , . This might be correct, but it seems suspect.