Date and Time
Trace Windham, IEX
If you would like to present at a DemoCamp, please feel free to add your name and topic to the list. Depending on the number of people interested we may have to limit the number of presenters and time of each demo.
- Trace Windham - Case Study - Commercial Grade Application based on the Rich Client Platform
- Todd Williams - Demo / Feedback / Q&A - Pulse, the easiest way to obtain, configure, manage, and share Eclipse-based software
- Justin Kovaric - Demo / Discussion of a GWT application that also has integration with Spring on the server side and ExtJS (http://extjs.com/) on the client side.
Who Is Attending
If you plan on attending please add your name to the list below. We'd like to see as many people show up as possible.
- Jack Davis, IEX
- Trace Windham, IEX
- David Moon, Health Markets
- Erik Weibust
- Derek Lane (depending on what the date ends up being)
- Amir Rezazadeh, Verizon Wireless
- Shaopeng Sun, Health Markets
- Pete Carapetyan (depending on what the date ends up being)
- Justin Kovaric, Imagine Solutions
- Jeff Caswell, IEX
- Todd Williams, Genuitec
- Mikhail Shnayderman, IEX
- Vic Siddiqi, Health Markets
- Po-Chuan Lin