Dali Project/Weekly Meeting/January 15 2009
Dali Weekly Meeting
- Confirm 3.0 -> 2.3 version change for "Dali Helios"
- What will JAXB support initially look like in Dali? New menu's, project types, etc...
- Should we add EL 2.0 to downloadable libraries list? Released versions of Dali will not support it, but Helios milestones would.
- quotes or no quotes for Names in validation messages?
- Do we ever plan on supporting multiple persistence units? Work on JPA 2.0 Delimited Identifiers could be done in a way that would lend itself to multiple persistence unit support. This would be more difficult, but good if we are supporting multiple PU's in the future.
[group] Not something that will be done in near term. Let's not code with this in mind unless it makes sense otherwise.
- Can we need to remove the Utility Facet? What are the implications? What is the desired use case for SE and EE scenarios?
[group]lower priority than 2.0, would be nice to remove if possible before future facets are added. Will discuss further when Paul investigates.
- M5 planning
[Neil]Let's change Dali 3.0 to Dali Helios with version number 2.3 to better follow platform versioning guidelines
- Set up meeting to review metamodel gen with runtime