Dali Project/Weekly Meeting/February 12 2010
< Dali Project | Weekly Meeting
Revision as of 06:55, 12 February 2010 by Neil.hauge.oracle.com (New page: =Dali Weekly Meeting= ===Attendees=== * ==Agenda== ===New Topics=== * Usability review for new 1-M mapping UI and other relationship mappings. ===Old Topics=== * Java EE / SE pr...)
Dali Weekly Meeting
- Usability review for new 1-M mapping UI and other relationship mappings.
- Java EE / SE project creation
- Build for EE but test for SE by overriding persistence unit properties in code
- JAXB and SDO related support - Probably makes sense to utilize EclipseLink for these generation services. This could be a pluggable runtime feature (like DDL Gen). Should there be a JAXB/SDO Platform concept? What should we try to accomplish for Helios as this seems like it could get very big (just to support generation use cases).
- Keep it simple, but would be nice to have platform for consistency. Generic capability to pass params would be useful for the various gen options.
- Neil to set up meeting to review metamodel gen with runtime
- Shaun to send Paul some Dali SE projects (done)
- Shaun to file bug on derived id validation (done)