Dali Project/Weekly Meeting/February 05 2010
< Dali Project | Weekly Meeting
Dali Weekly Meeting
- Java EE / SE project creation
- Build for EE but test for SE by overriding persistence unit properties in code
- JAXB and SDO related support - Probably makes sense to utilize EclipseLink for these generation services. This could be a pluggable runtime feature (like DDL Gen). Should there be a JAXB/SDO Platform concept? What should we try to accomplish for Helios as this seems like it could get very big (just to support generation use cases).
- Keep it simple, but would be nice to have platform for consistency. Generic capability to pass params would be useful for the various gen options.
- Usability review for new 1-M mapping UI and other relationship mappings.
- M6 Planning
- Focus on validation after spec support
- Set up meeting to review metamodel gen with runtime
- Shaun to send Paul some Dali SE projects
- Shaun to file bug on derived id validation (done)