Revision as of 15:44, 17 July 2009 by Neil.hauge.oracle.com
Dali 3.0 Planning Meeting
July 13th, 2009 14:00 UTC
Attendees: Neil Hauge, Brian Vosburgh, Paul Fullbright, Karen Moore, Shaun Smith, Tran Le
- JPA 2.0 is the theme of the Dali 3.0 release to go along with Java EE 6 support in WTP 3.2
- EclipseLink 2.0 support (secondary to JPA 2.0)
- Len from IBM
- Entity Generation extensibility - newsgroup post
- Generic JPA 2.0 support
- Other requirement/priority feedback?
Review feature backlog
- Possible Oracle contributions?
- Auto-map wizard is a possible contribution
- Other possible contributions?
- none identified
- Planning to follow WTP 3.2 Milestone schedule (tentative schedule)
- M1 8/21
- M2 10/2
- M3 11/13 Start 3.2 Rampdown and PMC Review
- RC1 11/27
- RC2 12/4
- RC3 12/11
- Release 12/18
- Enter ER for meta model generation, 3 steps
- Gather Translator issues and take to WTP leadership - need to determine if this is going to get better or move away.
- Utility dependency - EAR Libraries issue, need to file a bug for this if one does not exist