Can you turn off quick assists/quick fixes?
- Create or specify connection
- Connect to DB (Connection is not active)
- Create a persistence.xml (no persistence.xml file found in project)
- Validation - Class is mapped but is not included in any persistence unit - applies to java
- Add class to persistence.xml
- Unmap class - remove all JPA annotations from the type and all attributes.
- Create new Entity (Use New Entity wizard) for targetEntity references which cannot be resolved - apply to both java and orm.xml
- Insert @Table for unresolved default table on an Entity
- Create the corresponding relationship attribute and mapping (mappedBy that does not resolve)
- Create the corresponding relationship mapping (mappedBy has invalid mapping type for this relationship)
- Insert @Column for unresolved default column a basic mapping
- Make a Java class an Entity/Embeddable/MappedSuperclass by adding @Entity or adding it to an existing orm.xml file or creating a new one.