DTP project meeting, September 22, 2010
Revision as of 13:43, 22 September 2010 by Bpayton.us.ibm.com
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Hemant Kolwalkar
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Fitz has added an Indigo section to the DTP wiki pages
- Linda asked whether we should be still be building on 3.4.2 or on some later version?
- Linda was concerned that we can't take advantage of anything in Eclipse later than 3.4.2
- Officially our policy is to support two releases back, so we should be able to move off 3.4.2 now
- There are still lots of products running on 3.4.2.
- We decided to keep things as they are for 1.8.2, but will re-evaluate for 1.9. Can switch in 1.8.2 if there is a real need
- Brian P. will clarify IBM policy in this area
- Went through Connectivity bugs in the DTP bug list that were still at 1.8 milestone
- Linda will add the 1.9 milestone for Bugzilla