DTP project meeting, November 10, 2010
Revision as of 16:18, 11 November 2010 by Bpayton.us.ibm.com
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Hemant Kolwalkar (IBM)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Brian P. said there are some changes that he was planning on introducing in DTP 1.9 that he now thinks would be better to go in 1.8.2. Here are the proposed changes:
- add a connection status feature to the connection profile
- add a getURL method to JDBConnection
- add a minor model extension to the SQL Query model for the "lateral table" table reference type
- add a new PostParseProcessorConfiguration constructor
- Brian P. has asked Hemant about the enablement for DB2 for LUW (why it is at the 9.1 level, when v9.8 has already shipped). We will discuss further after the meeting
- There is an item in the cross-topics forum about org.eclipse.core.resources moving to Java 1.5. We don't think this should affect us, since we already build with 1.5.
- Someone is complaining in bug 284104 about MS SQL Server enablement not working. We don't have any expertise in that area, so it's hard to fix or respond.