DTP project meeting, March 6, 2014
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- DTP 1.11.2 went GA last week. Brian did the tagging and branching to create the 1.11.2 branch. Linda updated the feature versions for v1.12.
- The Hudson (CBI) build for DTP is just getting going. It might take a few weeks to get it all together.
- Brian needs to investigate a bug reported on the new IBM DB2 enablement code.
- Brian responded to some DTP newsgroup entries regarding the IBM DB2 enablement.
- We discussed moving our platform dependency forward. We decided to move it up to 4.2.2, with EMF 2.8.2 and GEF 3.8.2.
- Linda is attending EclipseCon this year. Brian *might* be attending.