DTP project meeting, March 16, 2011
Revision as of 14:11, 16 March 2011 by Bpayton.us.ibm.com
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Hemant Kolwalkar (IBM)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- We need to pick a time to meet at EclipseCon to get together. Wednesday evening will probably works best, since Monday evening is the Member's reception, Tuesday Brian P. will not be there, and Thursday Fitz is leaving early.
- Fitz reviewed Linda's OSGi patch, and Linda has delivered it. It did not make the M6 milestone however. This was for the Connectivity project. She is continuing to work on the matching Enablement changes that are needed.
- We have responded to several DTP newsgroup appends. We have had a flurry of activity there and in the mailing lists.
- Still need to look into the hew Gemini project DB Access component
- We won't be having a DTP meeting next week Wednesday due to EclipseCon.
- Note: after the meeting, Linda gave us a status update regarding the OSGi work. She said the found some issues when running in an OSGi-less environment. She is working on fixes for this before soliciting more testing from the community. She should have a patch available for review sometime today or tomorrow.