Difference between revisions of "DTP project meeting, January 5, 2010"
(New page: ==Attendees== *Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat) *Linda Chan (Actuate) *Brian Payton (IBM) ==Minutes== * The PMC decided that we no longer needed a separate PMC and Project Lead meetin...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 21:43, 6 April 2010
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- The PMC decided that we no longer needed a separate PMC and Project Lead meeting. We will hold a combined DTP meeting on Tuesday each week.
- We need to keep processing DTP defects with no target milestone.
- There has been some activity on the DTP newsgroup. Fitz checks in once a week or so.
- Fitz has opened an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for DTP. He will send information to Brian P. for inclusion in these notes.
- There has been response some response in the EclipseCon submission system regarding our proposed DTP talks, so there is a good chance they will be accepted.