DTP project meeting, January 3, 2013
Revision as of 19:03, 3 January 2013 by Bpayton.us.ibm.com
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- 1.10 SR2 (1.10.2) will be released on Feb. 22.
- We need to add an entry for Kepler in our wiki pages for that release. Linda will do the wiki update. For now, rather than go to a new version (1.11), we will call the release for Kepler 1.10.3.
- Brian is still planning to "reconcile" the IBM version of DTP with the Eclipse.org version. If the the changes turn out to be substantial (for the Eclipse.org side), then we should rename the version to 1.11.
- Actuate doesn't currently have any plans for enhancements to DTP.
- Eclipse.org has turned off anonymous access to CVS. We discussed whether this is a problem for DTP, and decided that it probably isn't. If we need something that is only available from CVS (if it wasn't migrated to Git properly) then we should be able to get it from the underlying file server.
- We discussed whether there is any problem with our DTP web pages that were stored in CVS. Linda tried the links, and they appear to work correctly.
- There are plenty of Bugzilla reports to respond to :-(