DTP project meeting, January 26, 2011
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Hemant Kolkwalkar (IBM)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- The Lucene problem is resolved. We are shipping the Lucene 1.9.1 jar with our DTP 1.9 distributions.
- We need to create a project plan for the Indigo release by the end of January (from a posting to the cross-project mailing list by Wayne Beaton). Our old (Helios) project plan doc is in CVS in http://www.eclipse.org/datatools/project-info/dtp_helios_plan.xml. We need to add an equivalent for Indigo, and then update the Release tracker. Brian P. will handle.
- Almost in RC2 for DTP 1.8.2. Need to start closing down 1.8.2.
- The committer process for Charles Eutsler is in "Waiting for candidate paperwork" state.
- There are lots of bugs that need to have their target milestone set. Most of the bugs are in SQL Dev Tools, a few in Enablement. Hemant needs to resolve 327727 since he has already fixed.
- Linda asked about the DB Definitions for DB2. Brian P. said he needs to do some more work, since they are shipped in IBM products outside of DTP.
- There is a scheduled EclipseCon talk that talks about an EMF-ODA bridge.