DTP project meeting, December 15, 2010
Revision as of 21:18, 15 December 2010 by Bpayton.us.ibm.com
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Hemant Kolwalkar (IBM)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Linda reopened the javadoc bug since a few packages were missed. Fitz and Brian P. need to look at the new generated javadoc to see if everything expected was included. (Need to download the SDK package and look at the doc isv jar.)
- Hemant will send the updated WebPublished SQL model before he goes on vacation in January.
- Brian P. will send out the new conf. call number before he leaves on vacation.
- Brian P. has been in contact with Charles Eustler (Teradata) regarding some proposed changes to SQL Dev Tools. Brian P. suggested that he might be a good committer on SQL Dev Tools, since he has already submitted a number of patches that were accepted.
- We took a look at the Simultaneous Release Tracker and made a few updates. There is more we need to do for Indigo, so this will be a continuing item.