DTP Requirements Council Nov 8 2006
Revision as of 17:05, 9 November 2006 by John.graham.sybase.com
- John Graham
- Neil Hauge
- Linda Chan
- Sheila Sholars
- Collect suggestions/comments for DTP for Europa and beyond
- Hear from current WTP RDB (Relational Database) component users/extenders about questions/concerns of transitioning to DTP
- Neil provided an update on Dali efforts to use DTP. Specific requests:
- Offline database support, as in WTP/rdb. This is a wtp-parity item we hope to meet in DTP 1.0.
- Change notification from SQL model. Need ability to filter, and perhaps higher-level event aggregation of model and connection events.
- Mentioned the Connectivity UI discussion happening now on the Connectivity wiki
- Update on the Visual SQL Query Builder contribution: discussed the need to make the expression editor component generic.