DTP Project Lead Meeting Minutes: September 21, 2009
Revision as of 16:59, 6 October 2009 by Bpayton.us.ibm.com
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Hemant Kolwalkar (IBM)
This meeting did double-duty as the DTP PMC meeting this week.
- We have set target milestones for the 1.7.2 release
- Still no news on Sybase's big defect (286611). Brian P. will ping them to see what's going on.
- Hemant will check on Modelbase component defects, and make sure that they are targeted to the correct release
- We discussed the DTP project plan for the Eclipse Helios release (3.6).
- The Eclipse Planning Council meeting is coming up soon, they will be requesting our plan input
- Can we say "bug fixes only" in this release?
- Fitz says there is a document structure for project plans that we need to follow
- We need to find out when we need an explicit 1.8 build vs. delivering the current 1.7.x stream build to Helios
(That's a question for the Eclipse Planning Council.)
- When do we do the branch for 1.8? Earlier, we discussed branching in November. Is that still the plan?
- The experimental API that Linda is working on should become "official" in the 1.8 release