DTP Project Lead Meeting Minutes: October 19, 2009
Revision as of 20:26, 12 November 2009 by Bpayton.us.ibm.com
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Fitz expressed his concern that we don't have coverage of the sub-projects any more. Larry Dunnell will no longer be working on Connectivty (since he is leaving IBM), and Fitz doesn't have much time to devote to it. (He should be able to fix a few bugs, but that's it.) The Enablement project has lots of problems with MySQL, but no one to work on them. And SQL Dev Tools has a bunch of open bugs and feature requests in areas contributed by Sybase, with no one to work on them as well. The team didn't have any answers for this, other than see if we can get some people interested in working on DTP, and otherwise try to weather what we hope is a "dry spell" in participation.
- A problem was reported regarding translation plugin versions, but this appears to be an IBM-only issue.
- We discussed David Williams' new "How to be a good Eclipse Release Train Citizen" proposal. Fitz wasn't keen on the wordy new style, preferring the old list of "Do's" and "Don'ts"
- No PMC meeting this week.