DTP Project Lead Meeting Minutes: November 9, 2009
Revision as of 20:43, 14 December 2009 by Bpayton.us.ibm.com
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
- Hemant Kolwalkar (IBM)
- Larry Dunnell (IBM)
- Larry D. dropped in to say good-bye. He won't be involved with DTP any more, since he is leaving IBM and forming a company with a friend to create iPhone apps. Best wishes, Larry!
- Hemant will check w/Loic re 287489.
- The 1.7.2 build has been renamed for 1.8/Helios. What about branching?
- We would like to branch as late as possible. Linda suggested that we branch the feature files only. She will check with the build team to see if we can do that.
- Fitz says a customer is looking for a particular plugin in the IBM Data Studio product (which is built on DTP). Hemant says there might be a product "Tech Note" for that.
- Sybase sent the raw DITA source for the DTP doc files. We don't really know what to do with it. Brian will ask one of the IBM doc people for assistance.