DTP Project Lead Meeting Minutes: August 31, 2009
Revision as of 17:32, 8 September 2009 by Bpayton.us.ibm.com
- Brian "Fitz" Fitzpatrick (Red Hat)
- Linda Chan (Actuate)
- Brian Payton (IBM)
This meeting did double-duty as the DTP PMC meeting this week.
- Fitz talked to the Sybase people who handled the DTP on-line documentation, will try to get the doc source for us by early October. This is OK for the 1.7.2 release. He said Ellen told him she has to do some hand-tweaking of the property files and XML files.
- Not much progress this week on setting the target milestones for bugs.
- Linda asked about bug 278385, reported by Oracle. This is a concurrency issue. Fitz said he is deferring this to 1.7.2 due to time constraints.
- Fitz is working on bug 280668 for 1.7.1. He said bug 287587 should be fixed, but might not make it into 1.7.1. Brian P. asked who is working on them. Fitz said Ivar from Codehoop has worked on various fixes for SQL Server. Ahti, also from Codehoop, did work to enable the database used by Amazon.
- Ingres has submitted a talk proposal in the data tools area for Eclipse Summit Europe, called "Galileo DTP Usage and Abusage". Authors Enrico Schwenk and Jeremy "Joe" Peel.
- Linda said she had nothing critical for DTP 1.7.1. She would like to have the SQB sorting issue fixed early in 1.7.2.
- Linda reported that the integration build from last Friday will become the RC2 build tomorrow.
- No Monday meeting next week, due to the Labor Day holiday
- Linda will notify the build team to do the branch for 1.7.1/1.7.2 when it's time, which is September 11 (Thursday).