Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: September 29, 2008"

(Agenda)
(Agenda)
Line 18: Line 18:
 
* Continue on with 1.6.2 development in the HEAD stream until we branch
 
* Continue on with 1.6.2 development in the HEAD stream until we branch
 
* Once we branch, the HEAD stream will be for Galileo development and the branch will be for 1.6.2 development. Please remember to deliver any fixes done to 1.6.2 to HEAD (Galileo) as appropriate.  
 
* Once we branch, the HEAD stream will be for Galileo development and the branch will be for 1.6.2 development. Please remember to deliver any fixes done to 1.6.2 to HEAD (Galileo) as appropriate.  
* Should have some information about the branch after the PMC meeting Tuesday
+
* Should have some information about the branch after the PMC meeting Tuesday. We will also discuss the JDK version for Galileo.
* [Weekly Nag] We are at X bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [http://tinyurl.com/6robrj[Here's the query.]]
+
* [Weekly Nag] We are at 24 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [http://tinyurl.com/6robrj[Here's the query.]]
 
* Sub-project status (from team leads)
 
* Sub-project status (from team leads)
 
* Open discussion
 
* Open discussion

Revision as of 18:17, 26 September 2008

Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page

Attendees

  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Linda Chan
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Brian Payton
  • Larry Dunnell
  • Der Ping Chou
  • Emily Kapner
  • Hung Hsi
  • John Graham

Regrets

Agenda

  • Already had more than 2500 downloads of the 1.6.1 zips and 76000 downloads of the JEE SR1 package
  • Continue on with 1.6.2 development in the HEAD stream until we branch
  • Once we branch, the HEAD stream will be for Galileo development and the branch will be for 1.6.2 development. Please remember to deliver any fixes done to 1.6.2 to HEAD (Galileo) as appropriate.
  • Should have some information about the branch after the PMC meeting Tuesday. We will also discuss the JDK version for Galileo.
  • [Weekly Nag] We are at 24 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
  • Sub-project status (from team leads)
  • Open discussion

Minutes

Action Items