DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: September 22, 2008
Revision as of 13:13, 22 September 2008 by Brianf.sybase.com
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Larry Dunnell
- Hung Hsi
- John Graham
- Brian Payton
- Sheila Sholars
- Der Ping Chou
- Linda Chan
- Emily Kapner
- 1.6.1 is done barring any last minute end of the world crises (knock on wood)! We resolved nearly 150 bugs during all the various milestones of 1.6.1! Thanks for everybody's hard work!
- Now the focus has to start shifting to 1.6.2 and Galileo. Galileo's release is just 8 months away. As always, there's a lot of work to be done. I'm hoping we can branch the first week of October (next week sometime) and start getting things going on that front.
- [Weekly Nag] We are at 24 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
- Sub-project status (from team leads)
- Open discussion
- Der Ping may be leaving DTP to pursue another internal IBM position. He'll recommend Hemant to take his place as Modelbase Team Lead
- Question about JDK version for Galileo (will most likely be JDK 1.5)
- Brian P has a SQB bug for Expression Builder waiting to deliver for 1.6.2/Galileo
- Question about branch next week -- I think the 1.6 codestream will become a branch and Galileo will continue in the HEAD stream, but we'll discuss that tomorrow.