Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: October 30, 2006"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
* Hung Hsi
* Hung Hsi
* of [http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dtp-pmc/msg00244.html DTP stats from dtp-pmc mailing list].
Revision as of 17:04, 30 October 2006
- John Graham
- Linda Chan
- Sheila Sholars
- Rob Cernich
- Brian Payton
- Hung Hsi
- Description of DTP stats from dtp-pmc mailing list.
- DTP 1.0 API process discussion. Proposal:
- DTP project leads drive API definition
- All DTP 1.0 API are provisional
- All Java API and extension points used by exemplary tools must be included
- If there are some API or extension points that can not be ready by 1.0, this must be clearly marked in the JavaDoc to avoid creating confusion in the adopter community
- Project leads to propose extension point and Java API to PMC by November 15 (Wed.)
- After 11/15, the ISV help plug-in will be rebuilt to include only those items proposed and will be circulated to the community for review between 11/15 and December 1 (Fri.)
- Essentially, this will complete the DTP 1.0 API review cycle for the DTP 1.0RC1 build