DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: November 6, 2006
Revision as of 13:58, 7 November 2006 by John.graham.sybase.com
- John Graham
- Linda Chan
- Sheila Sholars
- Rob Cernich
- Der Ping Chou
- Brian Payton
- Hung Hsi
- Discussion about EclipseSQL project. Contains a lot of overlap with DTP -- perhaps we should suggest working together with them?
- API Process Update: No objections or changes to last week's API process proposal, so we will proceed with it. See below for specific action items in this regard.
- Reminder about this week's Requirements Council calls. PMC asks that any committers available attend the call.
- Review of useful Bugzilla queries for DTP. We will use these (and others to be added) to facilitate tracking status going forward.
- EclipseCon 2007 update: Tutorial submission window has closed (Nov 1), and we have three short tutorial proposals for the three allocated DTP tutorial slots.
- Question: How can we make our plans for EclipseCon presentation more visible to encourage community input?
- Answer: The EclipseCon Program Committee wants to use EclipseZilla as the review mechanism, so we should get our proposals in as soon as possible to allow for maximum review time. We can also post a link from the DTP site to the DTP track.
- Project Leads: Prepare for API reviews by 11/15.
- John: Add EclipseCon link to DTP site.