DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: November 27, 2006
Revision as of 12:15, 5 December 2006 by John.graham.sybase.com
- John Graham
- Linda Chan
- Hung Hsi
- Sheila Sholars
- Rob Cernich
- Hemant Kolwalkar (for Der-Ping Chou)
- Brian Payton
- Review action item status from Nov. 20 meeting
- PMC proposes to use Eclipse platform API contract for DTP. (See Nov. 21 PMC meeting minutes for details.) Is this acceptable to project leads?
- Review DTP 1.0 endgame plan (See Nov. 21 PMC meeting minutes for details.)
- Project status toward RC1
- Review of action items of Nov 20
- Should assign target milestones to all DTP bugs
- Review of DTP 1.0 Endgame plan
- Review of DTP API statement
- John: Update Development Guidelines requiring all DTP bugs to have a target milestone (even if "future"), and requiring re-review of all bugs after a release.
- Update, 12/5: Complete; added text to [[DTP_Development_Guidelines | Development Guidelines] page.
- Project Leads: Spin through DTP 1.0 target milestone items and assign to RC1, RC2 or "future."
- Update, 12/4: Reviewed in 12/4 meeting and completed
- Project Leads: Spin through DTP bugs without target milestones and set target milestones.
- Update, 12/4: Still pending.
- Project Leads: Review DTP 1.0 Endgame plan and submit any questions to dtp-pmc.
- Update, 12/4: Complete, no changes required
- Project Leads: Review DTP API statement and submit any questions to dtp-pmc.
- Update, 12/4: Changed to action item for 12/4 meeting, due 12/11