DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: November 13, 2006
Revision as of 18:18, 13 November 2006 by John.graham.sybase.com
- John Graham
- Rob Cernich
- Der-Ping Chou
- Linda Chan
- Brian Payton
- Sheila Sholars
- Hung Hsi
- Reminder to get API lists in by Wed
- All new DTP 1.0 plug-ins by RC0?
- Need to review and update IP log
- Should we package the recent Visual SQL Builder contribution?
- Subprojects' status
- (John covers the items listed above)
- For items "new DTP 1.0 plug-ins" and "IP log" in the agenda, we agree to complete these by Friday (11/17)
- For Visual SQL Query Builder item: Brian agrees to post to dtp-dev and newsgroup. John might blog based on this. Users will get code from CVS for now.
- API: Internal packages for non-API. (John) No, not strictly required.
- API:Unit tests for UI classes? (John) Do as much as possible, perhaps look at SWT tests for examples.
- DDL parser extension point? (John) Do not document for 1.0, create BZ entry to discuss.
- Model Base:
- Will send Rose model update for models
- Unit tests for DB Definition pending
- OMG Update: Adopting DTP for relational model. Working on additional documentation.
- Connectivity UI has dependency on IDE plug-ins (BZ 162477). Rob will look into this.
- General: Note that /home paths in CVS are now /cvsroot per Denis' email to committers last week.
- Project Leads: DTP 1.0 API set to John by Wed
- Project Leads: Provide plug-in list to John and review IP log by Friday