DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: March 26, 2007
Revision as of 12:59, 26 March 2007 by John.graham.sybase.com
- DTP 1.5M6 status: built this morning and tested on M6 stream
- Built on 1.4VM, Eclipse 3.2.2 (as usual): no errors
- Test build on 1.5VM, Eclipse 3.3M6, emf-sdo-xsd-SDK-I200703221305, GEF-ALL-I20070323-0853: no errors
- Initial testing on Eclipse 3.3M6 looks OK, with only one serious bug noted in SQL Dev.
- Barring any show-stop errors in frameworks, we will promote this build to "integration" today, for consuming Europa projects
- Thursday night is the last chance to make changes for Friday's M6 promotion to Europa
- Obviously, any changes at this point need to be carefully tested and verified
- DTP version numbers going forward: Current thinking is to advance "pointwise" in a conservative manner based on the platform policy sent around last week by Sheila. Going forward, note that API changes do not require a "major" DTP version update, but rather the appropriate adjustment to the plug-in version. All API changes, however, should be documented by community requests/discussions before being applied.
- Refer to [DTP_PMC_Meeting_March_20%2C_2007 | last week's PMC meeting notes] for the new DTP version "Ganymede." The notes describe why this version was added and how it should be used. Committers can start shuffling BZ items into this new version at any time.
- Individual project status