Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: March 2, 2009"
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
Revision as of 14:03, 2 March 2009
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Linda Chan
- Larry Dunnell
- Emily Kapner
- Hung Hsi
- Brian Payton
- John Graham
- DTP 1.6.2 is out the door! Congrats to everybody! According to my count, 72 bugs were closed for the milestone (only 1/2 of the 142 we did for 1.6.2, but we were also going gangbusters on Galileo at the same time)
- Impending 1.7 M6 deadline (API freeze) coming up... I-Build Tuesday, March, 10 2009 (SH) (see Galileo Rampdown Policy)
- What are the major bits not in yet?
- We have 27 bugs assigned to the 1.7 M4, M5, and M6 milestones that either need to be resolved for M6 or redistributed to M7 or future. Here's the query. Please take a look at this list this week and see what you can do to pare it down.
- [Weekly Nag] We are at ~5 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned (Great job keeping this # down lately. I really appreciate it!) Here's the query.
- Open discussion