Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: June 4, 2007"

 
(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
←[[DTP PMC & Project Lead Meeting | Back to DTP PMC & Project Lead Meeting page]]
+
←[[DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting | Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page]]
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
 
*John Graham
 
*John Graham
Line 7: Line 7:
 
*Brian Payton
 
*Brian Payton
 
*Rob Cernich
 
*Rob Cernich
 +
*Der-Ping Chou
 +
 
==Regrets==
 
==Regrets==
  
Line 17: Line 19:
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 
+
* (John): Recap on the DTP 1.5 Rampdown Policy and associated build process
 +
* (John): Team leads need to clean up the number of open DTP 1.5 with correct milestones or "future"
 +
* (John): The end of this week we need to adjust the DTP about.html files to strip MSFT specific Unicode chars from it
 +
* (Sheila): The TVT team will pick up this Thursday's build (6/7) for validation of any TVT fixes
 +
* Project updates:
 +
** (Der-Ping): Access control package changes made, no regressions found. Sample code for using it forthcoming.
 +
** (Rob, Brian, Hung): Nothing specific to report
 +
* (Linda): Do we need to update the copyright information in comments for Europa
 +
** (John): I am not aware of any requirement to do so at this time.
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==

Latest revision as of 12:29, 6 July 2007

Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page

Attendees

  • John Graham
  • Hung Hsi
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Linda Chan
  • Brian Payton
  • Rob Cernich
  • Der-Ping Chou

Regrets

Agenda

  • (John): Summary of rampdown build policy posted on 6/1 to dtp-dev
  • (John): Open bugs for DTP 1.5
  • (John): About.html file adjustment
  • (Sheila): TVT tests
  • Individual project status

Minutes

  • (John): Recap on the DTP 1.5 Rampdown Policy and associated build process
  • (John): Team leads need to clean up the number of open DTP 1.5 with correct milestones or "future"
  • (John): The end of this week we need to adjust the DTP about.html files to strip MSFT specific Unicode chars from it
  • (Sheila): The TVT team will pick up this Thursday's build (6/7) for validation of any TVT fixes
  • Project updates:
    • (Der-Ping): Access control package changes made, no regressions found. Sample code for using it forthcoming.
    • (Rob, Brian, Hung): Nothing specific to report
  • (Linda): Do we need to update the copyright information in comments for Europa
    • (John): I am not aware of any requirement to do so at this time.

Action Items