Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: June 4, 2007"
|(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
←[[DTP PMC Project Lead Meeting | Back to DTP PMC Project Lead Meeting page]]
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
|Line 17:||Line 19:|
Latest revision as of 12:29, 6 July 2007
- John Graham
- Hung Hsi
- Sheila Sholars
- Linda Chan
- Brian Payton
- Rob Cernich
- Der-Ping Chou
- (John): Summary of rampdown build policy posted on 6/1 to dtp-dev
- (John): Open bugs for DTP 1.5
- (John): About.html file adjustment
- (Sheila): TVT tests
- Individual project status
- (John): Recap on the DTP 1.5 Rampdown Policy and associated build process
- (John): Team leads need to clean up the number of open DTP 1.5 with correct milestones or "future"
- (John): The end of this week we need to adjust the DTP about.html files to strip MSFT specific Unicode chars from it
- (Sheila): The TVT team will pick up this Thursday's build (6/7) for validation of any TVT fixes
- Project updates:
- (Der-Ping): Access control package changes made, no regressions found. Sample code for using it forthcoming.
- (Rob, Brian, Hung): Nothing specific to report
- (Linda): Do we need to update the copyright information in comments for Europa
- (John): I am not aware of any requirement to do so at this time.