Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: June 1, 2009"

(New page: ← Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page ==Attendees== *Brian Fitzpatrick *Linda Chan *Larry Dunnell *Hung Hsi *John Graham *Brian Payton...)
 
(Minutes)
 
(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
 
*Brian Fitzpatrick
 
*Brian Fitzpatrick
*Linda Chan
 
 
*Larry Dunnell
 
*Larry Dunnell
*Hung Hsi
 
*John Graham
 
*Brian Payton
 
 
*Emily Kapner
 
*Emily Kapner
 +
*Linda Chan
 +
*Brian Payton
 
*Hemant Kolwalkar  
 
*Hemant Kolwalkar  
  
 
==Regrets==
 
==Regrets==
 +
*John Graham (JavaOne)
 +
*Hung Hsi
  
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
* [TBD]
+
* Galileo End Game
 +
**Pending code fixes - bug 278221 (Brian P?), bug 275510 (Hung/Hui?)
 +
**About.html files/properties - bug 278307 and bug 278533 I'll do
 +
**Documentation Accessibility (bug 276418) (Emily is working on it)
 +
**Rest of the No target milestone list should probably go to future
 +
* At this point anything that goes in has to be critical and approved by PMC. With RC4, we're really at the last point for changes unless something absolutely critical shows up at the last minute.
 
* Status
 
* Status
* [Weekly Nag] We are at ~X bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [http://tinyurl.com/6robrj[Here's the query.]]
+
* [Weekly Nag] We are at ~7 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [http://tinyurl.com/6robrj[Here's the query.]]
 
* Open discussion
 
* Open discussion
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
 +
* Branch will occur on June 8 to coincide with RC4 going out. This will mean dual development if we come up with any issues, but it also means that 1.7.1 development can continue in the HEAD stream.
  
 
==Action Items==
 
==Action Items==
  
 
[[Category:Data Tools Platform]]
 
[[Category:Data Tools Platform]]

Latest revision as of 16:21, 1 June 2009

Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page

Attendees

  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Larry Dunnell
  • Emily Kapner
  • Linda Chan
  • Brian Payton
  • Hemant Kolwalkar

Regrets

  • John Graham (JavaOne)
  • Hung Hsi

Agenda

  • Galileo End Game
    • Pending code fixes - bug 278221 (Brian P?), bug 275510 (Hung/Hui?)
    • About.html files/properties - bug 278307 and bug 278533 I'll do
    • Documentation Accessibility (bug 276418) (Emily is working on it)
    • Rest of the No target milestone list should probably go to future
  • At this point anything that goes in has to be critical and approved by PMC. With RC4, we're really at the last point for changes unless something absolutely critical shows up at the last minute.
  • Status
  • [Weekly Nag] We are at ~7 bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
  • Open discussion

Minutes

  • Branch will occur on June 8 to coincide with RC4 going out. This will mean dual development if we come up with any issues, but it also means that 1.7.1 development can continue in the HEAD stream.

Action Items