Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: July 28, 2008"

(New page: ← Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page ==Attendees== *Brian Fitzpatrick *Larry Dunnell *John Graham *Linda Chan *Emily Kapner *Sheila S...)
 
(Agenda)
Line 18: Line 18:
 
**Remember that any fixes approved for M1 should also go into HEAD (unless there's good reasons not to do so)
 
**Remember that any fixes approved for M1 should also go into HEAD (unless there's good reasons not to do so)
 
*Reminder to please work on a scrubbing pass through Bugzilla
 
*Reminder to please work on a scrubbing pass through Bugzilla
* We are at 30+ bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [http://tinyurl.com/6robrj[Here's the query.]]
+
* [Weekly Nag] We are at 30+ bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [http://tinyurl.com/6robrj[Here's the query.]]
 
* Sub-project status (from team leads)
 
* Sub-project status (from team leads)
 
* Open discussion
 
* Open discussion

Revision as of 13:25, 28 July 2008

Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page

Attendees

  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Larry Dunnell
  • John Graham
  • Linda Chan
  • Emily Kapner
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Hung Hsi
  • Der Ping Chou
  • Brian Payton

Regrets

Agenda

  • 1.6.1 M1 rampdown in DTP_1_6_1_M1_Branch, but M2 development continues in HEAD
    • Remember that any fixes approved for M1 should also go into HEAD (unless there's good reasons not to do so)
  • Reminder to please work on a scrubbing pass through Bugzilla
  • [Weekly Nag] We are at 30+ bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
  • Sub-project status (from team leads)
  • Open discussion

Minutes

Action Items