Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: July 21, 2008

Revision as of 14:10, 17 July 2008 by (Talk | contribs) (New page: ← Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page ==Attendees== *Brian Fitzpatrick *Larry Dunnell *Hung Hsi *Brian Payton *Linda Chan *John Graham...)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Back to DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting page


  • Brian Fitzpatrick
  • Larry Dunnell
  • Hung Hsi
  • Brian Payton
  • Linda Chan
  • John Graham
  • Sheila Sholars
  • Emily Kapner
  • Der Ping Chou



  • Revised dates for 1.6.1 M1/M2/release
  • Request for a scrubbing pass through Bugzilla
    • Bugs typically fall into three categories - No Target Milestone, with a Target Milestone set, and set to Future
    • We want to go back to all bugs set for previous releases (0.7, 0.9, 1.0, 1.5 and their related maintenance version #s) and see if the bugs are still appropriate.
    • If appropriate to Ganymede and forward, work on it for the maintenance release or save for the next major release.
    • If things have changed (i.e. UI or API) to make the bug not an issue any more, set to a resolution of "Obsolete"
    • If it might be valid, but we're not looking to fix it in the maintenance release of by June of next year, set to a resolution of "Won't Fix"
    • Remember to add a tag of "helpwanted" if there's a bug you run across that is still valid, but we're not planning on fixing unless we get some additional help for it.
    • Goal here is to reduce the bug count, but provide meaningful response back to the reporter to let them know why the status has changed
  • We are at 30+ bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
  • Sub-project status (from team leads)
  • Open discussion


  • Will discuss 1.6.1 milestone/early release at PMC meeting tomorrow.

Action Items

Back to the top