DTP PMC and Project Lead Meeting Minutes: July 21, 2008
Revision as of 13:10, 17 July 2008 by Brianf.sybase.com
- Brian Fitzpatrick
- Larry Dunnell
- Hung Hsi
- Brian Payton
- Linda Chan
- John Graham
- Sheila Sholars
- Emily Kapner
- Der Ping Chou
- Revised dates for 1.6.1 M1/M2/release
- Request for a scrubbing pass through Bugzilla
- Bugs typically fall into three categories - No Target Milestone, with a Target Milestone set, and set to Future
- We want to go back to all bugs set for previous releases (0.7, 0.9, 1.0, 1.5 and their related maintenance version #s) and see if the bugs are still appropriate.
- If appropriate to Ganymede and forward, work on it for the maintenance release or save for the next major release.
- If things have changed (i.e. UI or API) to make the bug not an issue any more, set to a resolution of "Obsolete"
- If it might be valid, but we're not looking to fix it in the maintenance release of by June of next year, set to a resolution of "Won't Fix"
- Remember to add a tag of "helpwanted" if there's a bug you run across that is still valid, but we're not planning on fixing unless we get some additional help for it.
- Goal here is to reduce the bug count, but provide meaningful response back to the reporter to let them know why the status has changed
- We are at 30+ bugs with no target milestone set that need to be dispositioned. Please keep at this list daily if at all possible. [Here's the query.]
- Sub-project status (from team leads)
- Open discussion
- Will discuss 1.6.1 milestone/early release at PMC meeting tomorrow.